Institution

The Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park

Kalwaria Zebrzydowska was founded by Mikołaj Zebrzydowski, voivode of Kraków in 1600. The Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park was built in the 17th century. The bernardines church and monastery is one of the most important places of worship relating to the Passion of Jesus Christ and the life of Virgin Mary.

Address

Mickiewicza 4 34-130 Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, Poland

Telephone

+48 33 873 37 71

Email

biuro@it.ckstkalwaria.com