Institution

Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre

Kutná Hora is also called the “silver city” due to the silver mines explored here in 13th century. The town began in 1142 in the Central Bohemian Region of Bohemia. Between 14h and 16th century the city used to compete with Prague. The most important building in Kutná Hora is the Italian Court (Vlašský dvůr), the former seat of the royal mint.

Address

Palackého Square 377, 284 01 Kutná Hora, Czech Republic

Telephone

+420 327 512 378

Email

infocentrum@kutnahora.cz