Institution

Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments - Levoča

Levoča is a town in Slovakia, located in the historical region of Spiš. It was built in the 13th century, and in the 1317 received the status of a royal town. Levoča is known for its historic center, town wall and a Renaissance church with the highest wooden altar in the World.

Address

Námestie Majstra Pavla 4, 05401 Levoča, Slovakia

Telephone

+ 421-53-451 4001

Email

mesto@levoca.sk